DJUGL February

garethr

Feb 11, 2010, 12:03:22 PM2/11/10
to DJUGL
Signup at http://londonpython.eventwax.com/djugl-february for the next
DJUGL event.

What?
DJUGL is the sometimes monthly meetup of the Django User Group in
London. Expect a gathering of Django users and developers, some
interesting short talks and hopefully a few slices of pizza.

Speakers
Something interesting – Brad Wright from Smarkets, The simple, social
way to bet on sports.
We’re still on the lookout for anyone who fancies doing a slot for the
next event or at some point the future. Anything from a ten minute
slot up to half an hour is probably best.

When?
25th February 2009.

Doors will open at 6:30pm. The talks will start at 7pm and will go on
till 8:30pm or so. We’ll hopefully then find a local beer serving
venue to carry on the conversation. Or just argue about whatever
happens to be cool this week.

Where?
The nice folks from Smarkets and Timetric have offered us their shared
offices.

144a Clerkenwell Road London EC1R 5DF United Kingdom

Find us on Google Maps