New event with group discussion format

Ben Phillips

Jan 14, 2013, 6:54:00 AM1/14/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi DJUGL,

Hope everyone's back in the swing of things for 2013.

One thing myself and a few colleagues discussed a lot last year after
we hosted a DJUGL at Playfire was the idea of a developer meetup which
focussed on talking through the technical side of building startups.

The focus would be on a small group discussions rather than 30-60
minute "everyone listen to one person" talks. The idea is that
everyone shares their experiences, asks questions and learns from each
other.

Rather than just talk about it, we decided to do it! It's called Many
To Many and we're hosting the first one next week on Tuesday, January
22nd.

For quality-of-conversation reasons we're limiting the size to 35
people and will do a random draw for the tickets each time.

There's more information on the website we just put up. Check it out
and join the announce list to be notified about how to get tickets for
this and future events.

http://www.manytomany.co.uk

Cheers,
Ben