DJUGL May 22nd

JonWebJobs

May 11, 2012, 8:36:33 AM5/11/12
to DJUGL
Everything is now in place and ready for the next DJUGL hosted by
GoCardless

We currently have 50 tickets available

https://djugl2011.eventwax.com/djugl-may-2012

If you are interested in speaking there is still a slot free

Any Q's please give me a shout

Jon
07901557361
j.g...@austinfraser.com

JonWebJobs

May 21, 2012, 4:33:03 AM5/21/12
to DJUGL
Morning all, DJUGL is almost here.

Two tickets have been returned and are available now on the event
page.

If you have got a ticket and cannot make it either, please let me know
so your ticket can be re-released

See you tomorrow.

Jon
> j.go...@austinfraser.com

JonWebJobs

May 22, 2012, 4:33:51 AM5/22/12
to DJUGL
Three more tickets have been returned and are available on a first
come first served basis

https://djugl2011.eventwax.com/djugl-may-2012

Good luck.

If there is anyone else who is now unable to make it tonight, please
let me know as there are still lots of people without a ticket.

Jon

JonWebJobs

May 22, 2012, 7:19:16 AM5/22/12
to DJUGL
Another ticket has been returned and is available if you are quick

JonWebJobs

May 22, 2012, 8:44:41 AM5/22/12
to DJUGL
Take 3.......