DJUGL December

garethr

Nov 5, 2009, 9:47:46 AM11/5/09
to DJUGL
After a short break DJUGL is back. Another opportunity to get together
with the community and talk about all things Django.

What?
DJUGL is the sometimes monthly meetup of the Django User Group in
London. Expect a gathering of Django users and developers, some
interesting short talks and hopefully a few slices of pizza.

Speakers
We’re still confirming all the details but our first announced talk
is:

Running Django with AWS – a talk from Tim Davey of Lifealike ltd about
how Amazon Web Services can fail safe your applications.

We’re still on the lookout for anyone who fancies doing a slot either
for this event or in the future. Anything from a ten minute slot up to
half an hour is probably best.

When?
3rd December 2009.

Doors will open at 6:30pm. The talks will start at 7pm and will go on
till 8:30pm or so.

Where?
The Guardian,
Kings Place, 90 York Way