django deployment

Det S. Pillner

Apr 21, 2015, 5:00:53 AM4/21/15
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I develop a small django app. To service windows stations I need winexe to send commands. In djangos own web server it works ok. In log file I see all messages from winexe. If I use the same app in apache 2.6.4 I can see the command to windows station. And I see the result on my windows stations (restart/poweroff and so on). But winexe does not return. This process can not killed. I have to restart my command server.

Explanation for code:
_site entries comes from database
_pw and _ws comes from GET
_site['psexec'] contains windows command (script)

I'm not sure but I think all django processes runs under apache account. I have tested commands to send at command line as user apache - it works. I get winexe response.

My question: Are some changes on apache conf file required?

_cl = "%s -U %s/%s --password %s //%s '%s'" % (
                _site['cmd'],
                _site['domain'],
                _site['admin'],
                _pw,
                _ws,
                _site['psexec']
            )
            _ret = os.system(_cl)

Florian Apolloner

Apr 21, 2015, 6:03:08 AM4/21/15
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

this mailing list is about the development of django itself, please post to django-users instead. Also apache 2.6.4 does not exist, so…

Cheers,
Florian