trouble with pull request builders

Tim Graham

Dec 2, 2016, 8:48:29 PM12/2/16
This week the Jenkins pull request builders haven't been working correctly, probably due to an update in Jenkins itself or somewhere else. After migrating the Jenkins master from Ubuntu 12.04 to 16.04, I started configuring a different pull request builder plugin that Simon Charette recommended. It has some nice features that the current (broken) one doesn't have like automatic aborting of a running build if the PR is updated. Meanwhile, pull request checks aren't enabled. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope things will be back to normal no later than early next week.

new plugin: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/GitHub+Integration+Plugin
old plugin: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/GitHub+pull+request+builder+plugin