Getting Started with Open Source and Finding a mentor

Irindu Nugawela

Jun 23, 2017, 10:35:58 PM6/23/17
Hi, I am  a computer engineering undergraduate with great skills in Java and basic skills in Python and JavaScript and I am a beginner to the open source world, I'd like to contribute to this project to get comfortable with Python as well as the open source world. I am going through the contribution guides but I would very much appreciate to get mentored by an experienced developer(One of the reasons for selecting this particular organization). If anyone is willing to help me please let me know :-)

Tim Graham

Jun 26, 2017, 11:17:16 AM6/26/17

It would be helpful to say what issue you're working on and the specifics of what help or advice you need.