RabbitMQ channel layer for Django Channels

Artem Malyshev

Jan 13, 2017, 1:54:51 PM1/13/17
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce RabbitMQ channel layer for Django Channels!

During last month an a half I'm developing this library and achieve some meaningful results.  I hope you will find this library interesting and will give it a try.

You can find released package on PyPI:

Source code is available on GitHub:

You can find installation instructions in the README file.

Also you can try to run live blog example with RabbitMQ:

This release implements synchronous channel layer API and groups extension.  Twisted support will arrive in next releases.

Stay tuned!

Regards, Artem.
Message has been deleted