Problem in makemigration

utpalbr...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 9:49:29 AM3/20/18
Django is unable to detect new changes i have made in my models.py.I even deleted my database
What is the solution?

Adam Johnson

Mar 20, 2018, 10:01:10 AM3/20/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support. Use the django-users mailing list for that, or IRC #django on freenode, or a site like Stack Overflow.

On 20 March 2018 at 13:26, <utpalbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Django is unable to detect new changes i have made in my models.py.I even deleted my database
What is the solution?

Adam

utpalbr...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 12:28:50 PM3/20/18