Contribute to Django

dilipc...@eng.pdn.ac.lk

Jun 22, 2017, 1:54:55 PM6/22/17
I'm new to this project and I like to contribute.Can I know a short description on this project.Please tell how can I contribute and what are the issues I can contribute to solve as a new commer/beginner.

Jeremy Spencer

Jun 22, 2017, 1:57:26 PM6/22/17
to django-d...@googlegroups.com, dilipc...@eng.pdn.ac.lk
There is a whole section on Contributing to Django in the documentation. https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/

Start by following the instructions there.