New to django

harisaichar...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016, 2:42:09 PM11/28/16
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
I am new to django. so can someone help me  in getting started quickly.

Philip James

Nov 28, 2016, 3:00:44 PM11/28/16
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. you've reached the Django Developers list, the list we use for people who are working on Django itself. It sounds like you're interested in building things with Django; if so, we recommend starting with the tutorial: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/intro/tutorial01/

Cheers,
Philip