Skip IN clause on prefetch queries?

Erik Cederstrand

Sep 25, 2015, 6:35:34 AM9/25/15
Hi devs,

My lengthy email to this list about improving performance of prefetch_related() seems to have disappeared. Instead, I created a ticket motivating my need for Prefetch() to be able to tell the prefetched to trust the queryset provided by Prefetch() and not generate a huge and unnecessary IN clause:

I'd appreciate any feedback so I can improve the patch!

Thanks,
Erik

Tim Graham

Sep 25, 2015, 8:28:29 AM9/25/15
Regarding the "missing message", it's there now. If you are a first-time poster, your mail is held in a moderation queue.