Sprint announcement: Copenhagen, Saturday March 17

benjaoming

Feb 6, 2018, 4:59:57 PM2/6/18
Hi all!

Here-by announcing that in the days after our first ever Danish Django conference (DjangoCPH Day 2018), we'll host a sprint. It's free to attend, as long as you sign up on the website.And you are of course encouraged to participate in the event on Friday as well *wink wink* :)

Markus Holtermann will be our core guide as well as giving a talk on the conference day, and we are super glad that he's taking the time to come over and make this happen! Thanks Markus!

For more information, see: https://djangocph.dk/ (exact times of the sprint are pending)

Best,
Benjamin