2018 Texas GeoRodeo Invitation

tnris...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 6:00:49 PM3/23/18
We would like a member of the GeoDjango team to consider submitting a presentation for the 2018 GeoRodeo on May 4, 2018 in Austin, Texas, hosted by the Texas Natural Resources Information System (TNRIS).

The Django web framework is so supremely well established and easy to use for web developers of all skill levels. Our developer team uses it for numerous applications and we would like to help educate our fellow community members of the amazing solutions Django has to offer. TNRIS is a geospatially centered shop and GeoDjango is the empowering leg of Django we utilize to bring together our geospatial data and web maps with the simple structure Django provides. We absolutely love it and are really excited for someone of the GeoDjango team to come share with our developer community!

If someone is interested in making a 30 minute presentation at the GeoRodeo this year, please submit your proposal here: https://tnris.org/georodeo/2018/call-for-presentations/

The annual GeoRodeo is a technical geospatial developer gathering at the University of Texas' Commons Learning Center of the JJ Pickle Research Campus. It is a free, single day conference for GIS developers to share and learn about new techniques and tools built on open source products, cloud technology, and innovative uses of proprietary tools.

If noone is able to present at the GeoRodeo this year but know others whose work should be shared with the geospatial developer community, please feel free to forward this invitation to them to submit. Under these circumstances, we would still love for y’all to attend and join us. Registration is free and will be opening soon on the GeoRodeo webpage.
We appreciate the time and consideration. We hope to see y’alls submissions soon!

Sincerely,
Adam Breznicky
The TNRIS Developer Team

https://tnris.org/