Suggestions on a form library

dumb906

Apr 22, 2015, 7:12:52 AM4/22/15
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I tried contacting django developers through the site (djangoproject.com), and I was sent pleasantly to the django-users forum. As this question concerns django development itself, I thought I should ask it here instead of there.

For one of my projects, I had to develop a form library because of some limitations of the django form library. So, the problem at hand is that I would like you guys to test it in case you might want to include it before I upload it online as an alternate solution.

I don't use any cvs so its not uploaded somewhere (like bitbucket.org) so I would attach it to this email. You can check the api from the docs /docs/ or check the tests for some of the field types in the form_test app.

Thanks for your speedy response.

Bankole Ojo.
21-04-2015.tar.gz

James Pic

Apr 22, 2015, 7:15:50 AM4/22/15
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
You should use something like bitbucket or github.

Did you check existing form libraries like django floppy forms or
django crispy forms ?

I think this belongs to django-users as well.