Field.get_flatchoices seems to never get used

Andy Baker

Aug 2, 2015, 11:51:36 AM8/2/15
I'll file a ticket but I wanted a quick sanity check first.

In db.models.fields.Field there is a method called get_flatchoices (as well as _get_flatchoices which is turned into a property).

I've searched the source for 'get_flatchoices' and it's never called. There doesn't appear to be any mention of it except in a few ancient tickets.

Collin Anderson

Aug 2, 2015, 12:48:13 PM8/2/15
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
That looks right to me.