Work Flow?

Norman Lynch

Jan 14, 2015, 2:01:54 PM1/14/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
In a perfect world, I would like to set up our Django CMS site so that:

1) There are 3 types of users: superuser (me), chairman, and department heads.
2) Department heads should be able to only edit their department page and it's sub-pages.
3) Department heads should not be able to publish their changes.
4) The chairman should be able to edit all pages.
5) The chairman should be able to publish all changes, even changes made by someone else.
6) The chairman should get an email notification if changes have been made by a department head.

Can Django CMS do this? If so:

1) What page permissions does a department head need to edit his pages?
2) What global permissions does the chairman need to edit and publish all pages?
3) What permissions should I NOT give to the chairman and department heads?
4) How do I set up email notifications?

Thanks in advance,
Norman Lynch