creating new project getting dependencies errors

Robert Balejík

Mar 20, 2015, 2:39:48 AM3/20/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
so I installed djangocms via pip. then I tried to create new project , like suggested on django cms official page
$ pip install --upgrade virtualenv
$ virtualenv env
$ source env
/bin/activate
(env) $ pip install djangocms-installer
(env) $ djangocms -p . my_demo

and I'm gettin those errors
Please wait while I install dependencies
    Command "/srv/www/htdocs/env/bin/python3 -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-build-5_u2ipap/Pillow/setup.py';exec(compile(getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-fef94lpm-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/www/htdocs/env/include/site/python3.4" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-5_u2ipap/Pillow
waht could it be ?

Nicola Jordan

Mar 20, 2015, 2:51:51 AM3/20/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com

Hi Robert

Probably some headers are missing.

On the pypi page[1] you can find the following:

Caveats

While this wizard try to handle most of the things for you, it doesn’t check for all the proper native (non python) libraries to be installed. Before running this, please check you have the proper header and libraries installed and available for packages to be installed.

Libraries you would want to check:

libjpeg (for JPEG support in Pillow)
zlib (for PNG support in Pillow)
postgresql (for psycopg)
libmysqlclient (for Mysql-Python)
python-dev (for compilation and linking)

For additional information, check http://djangocms-installer.readthedocs.org/en/latest/libraries.html

Kind regards,
Nicola

[1]: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/djangocms-installer/0.7.2

Message has been deleted

Robert Balejík

Mar 20, 2015, 5:07:33 AM3/20/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Ok so did it as suggested in
so now I should run server and it should be done??

Robert Balejík

Mar 20, 2015, 6:58:48 AM3/20/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
I checked it and they're all installed and how  can I check those headers ?