DjangoCMS Friendly Javascript Frameworks?

Alexander Jenkinson

May 21, 2018, 1:10:19 PM5/21/18
to django CMS users
Hello,

I'm having difficulty finding a javascript framework suitable for use with DjangoCMS, I preferably need a framework to drive a site-wide dynamic front-end.
Are there any frameworks out there that are ideal for use with DjangoCMS, or am I out of luck?
Ideally I'd like to use Vue.js and was wondering if anyone has had success using Vue & DjangoCMS in tandem and wouldn't mind lending a hand.

Thanks.

Vasilenko Vladimir

May 22, 2018, 8:33:44 AM5/22/18
to djang...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure that Vue.js is ideal to use with DjangoCMS, but there was a topic about Vue.js. As I remember, Vue.js quite good for this.

Best regards,
Vladimir.

--
Владимир Василенко,