Using django-axes with django cms

David Bottrill

Jul 20, 2016, 12:53:17 PM7/20/16
to django CMS users
Hi Folk,

I'm having a few problems trying to lock 'user accounts' after a specified number of failures.  I'm looking at using django-axes (https://github.com/django-pci/django-axes), but you will notice that it states in the documentation that if it does not work, use these lines in urls.py file:

from my.custom.app import login
from axes.decorators import watch_login
urlpatterns = patterns('', (r'^login/$', watch_login(login)),

We have got the code (that you can see is not being used):

from cms.views import details
from axes.decorators import watch_login

url(r'^login/$', watch_login(details)),

Any pointers would be much appreciated, thanks,

Regards,

Dave.

p.s. Any other packages that you can recommend would also be useful.