user login and registration problems

GCA Black

Feb 5, 2017, 5:59:18 PM2/5/17
to django CMS developers
trying again here -- I have to be missing something, does django-cms provide the templates & functionality for user login and registration for site, not just admin, pages? Or do you have to roll your own, use a 3rd party app for login and registration for non-admin users? The admin for django-cms allows you set permissions for pages, require login and the like so one would assume that there would also be the templates to actually handle requests when a page is set to require a user to login to view, but this does not seem to be the case -- I consistently get a 404 error saying that accounts/login does not match any url patterns, can someone point me in the right direction, if not just answer this q. much thanks