What is the standard travis/codecov configuration?

Fabrice Pardo

Sep 24, 2017, 5:41:40 AM9/24/17
to django CMS developers
Hi,

codecov/patch is complaining about  50% of diff hit (target 65.05%).

The problem is that render method was not covered before patch:

Now the pull request is marked with an infamous red cross, even it is (in my opinion) a not so bad pull request.

Is this red cross not so infamous, or is the travis/codecov configuration too strict?

--
Fabrice

Angelo Dini

Sep 26, 2017, 2:47:28 AM9/26/17
to django CMS developers
Hello Fabrice,

given that the tests there are very basics, we do not weight the codecov report as a no go for not merging the PR.
If we see that you submitted a test alongside the PR, it's almost certain that it's gonna get merged.

Eventually also ping Paulo again for review and merge.

Cheers
Angelo

Fabrice Pardo

Sep 26, 2017, 5:01:54 AM9/26/17