ETA for 3.4.1?

Tim Graham

Sep 27, 2016, 1:40:25 PM9/27/16
to django CMS developers
One of my users just reported https://github.com/divio/django-cms/issues/5694 to me. I see it'll be fixed in 3.4.1 so I was wondering if there's a release coming soon or if I should use a git checkout install in the meantime. Thanks!

It might be nice to add something to http://docs.django-cms.org/en/develop/contributing/development-policies.html#release-schedule if there's a typical schedule for minor releases.

czpython

Sep 27, 2016, 1:52:41 PM9/27/16
to django CMS developers
Hi Tim,

We're planning to release 3.4.1rc1 on Thursday this week (you can use the git tag to install it).
The final 3.4.1 release is planned for Tuesday next week if everything goes as planned.

Usually these releases are planned based on the gravity of the regressions found, in this case we decided to wait one week after the bug was confirmed to give time for any other regressions that might pop up.