Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Daniele Procida

lugemata,
19. veebr 2014, 17:30:0319.02.14
kuni django-cms...@googlegroups.com
I am not in a position to test this with anything newer than 2.3.5 at the moment, but if an application has a menu.py that fails on load (for example, it tries to import a non-existent object) it will fail silently.

There will be no errors. Even if the menu.py module is subsequently amended or fixxed, it won't be touched again by Django until the server is restarted.

If this is still an issue, we should find a more elegant way of flagging a failing menu.py.

Daniele

Benjamin Wohlwend

lugemata,
20. veebr 2014, 10:50:0620.02.14
kuni django-cms...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniele,

this has been fixed quite recently during the sprints at a Django conference in Cardiff you might have heard about ;)

Benjamin

Daniele

Daniele Procida

lugemata,
24. veebr 2014, 11:58:3024.02.14
kuni django CMS developers
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014, Benjamin Wohlwend <piqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>this has been fixed quite recently during the sprints at a Django
>conference in Cardiff you might have heard about ;)
>
>https://github.com/divio/django-cms/commit/02912acb1

There's lovely!

Thanks,

Daniele