Browser support

Damir Arbula

Mar 18, 2015, 3:10:26 PM3/18/15
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com

Is there an official list of browsers that are supported for Django-CMS? In a site with lot of editors if some of them could have too old browsers it would be nice to show them the note to update their browsers.

Regards,
Damir

Iacopo Spalletti

Mar 18, 2015, 4:55:29 PM3/18/15
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
I guess you mean supported browser for frontend editor, right?
Not an official list, and no official committment, but we try not to
break IE 8 (I don't thing anyone tested it on older version of Explorer).
Any reasonably recent version (less than two years) of the other
browsers is fine.
FinalAngel might have a better insight on this topic, though

--
Saluti

Iacopo Spalletti

Damir Arbula

Mar 19, 2015, 3:36:16 PM3/19/15
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
Yes I meant frontend editor, for example I noticed that ckeditor in djangocms is not working on Firefox 3.5. Naturally it would be good, in such cases, to explicitly inform users to update their browsers.