Creating the project Failure occurred

Davies Attisu

Dec 11, 2015, 10:00:29 AM12/11/15
to django CMS developers
(env) C:\djangocms\myproject>djangocms -f -p . mysite
Database configuration (in URL format) [default sqlite://localhost/project.db]:
django CMS version (choices: 2.4, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, stable, develop) [default stable]:
Django version (choices: 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, stable) [default stable]:
Activate Django I18N / L10N setting (choices: yes, no) [default yes]:
Install and configure reversion support (choices: yes, no) [default yes]:
Languages to enable. Option can be provided multiple times, or as a comma separated list. Only language codes supported by Django can be used here: en
Optional default time zone [default Africa/Lagos]:
Activate Django timezone support (choices: yes, no) [default yes]:
Activate CMS permission management (choices: yes, no) [default yes]:
Use Twitter Bootstrap Theme (choices: yes, no) [default no]: y
Use custom template set [default no]:
Load a starting page with examples after installation (english language only). Choose "no" if you use a custom template set. (choices: yes, no) [default no]:
Creating the project
Please wait while I install dependencies
Dependencies installed
Creating the project Failure occurred. Do you want to cleanup by removing C:\djangocms\myproject? [Y/N]

I have been on this for days now. Someone kindly help.

Iacopo Spalletti

Dec 12, 2015, 12:12:04 AM12/12/15
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
On 11/12/2015 16:00, Davies Attisu wrote:
> (env) C:\djangocms\myproject>djangocms -f -p . mysite
> Database configuration (in URL format) [default
> sqlite://localhost/project.db]:
> Creating the project Failure occurred. Do you want to cleanup by
> removing C:\djangocms\myproject? [Y/N]
>

> I have been on this for days now. Someone kindly help.

Could you test this branch of the installer
(https://github.com/nephila/djangocms-installer/archive/verbose.zip) and
invoke it with verbose option?

Something like:

pip install
https://github.com/nephila/djangocms-installer/archive/verbose.zip
(env) C:\djangocms\myproject>djangocms -f -p . mysite --verbose

This should provide more information on the occurring failure

--
Saluti

Iacopo Spalletti