django CMS Day

Iacopo Spalletti

Sep 5, 2016, 12:48:18 PM9/5/16
to django CMS developers
Hi everybody, for any italian or italian-speaking folk here, I'd like to
remind that django CMS Day CfP is closing in two days.

django CMS Day will be the first full-day conference dedicated to django
CMS.
It's going to be in Florence on 1st October 2016.

Every django CMS user, novice or expert, is invited to join the
conference, share their experience, best practices and code.
If you do not speak italian, you are welcome anyway: while most of the
talks will be in italian, we expect any attendee to speak english to a
certain degree; during the workshop will be easy anyway to get in touch
with the others and being able to participate.
Tickets are limited, at a mere 15 €, so grab one if you'd like to attend

If you need any other information, just ping me or check
https://www.djangocmsday.it

--
Ciao

Iacopo Spalletti