Django CMS 3.0.11 Released!

Martin Koistinen

Mar 4, 2015, 4:27:16 PM3/4/15
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
Django CMS 3.0.11 Released!

This is mostly a bug-fix release, but there's at least one very interesting thing added: better support for using the same application in multiple apphooks! Using this combined with aldryn-apphooks-config () you can use a single app in multiple places in your project, each with their own, independent configurations and even CMSAttachMenus.

Full release notes here: http://django-cms.readthedocs.org/en/3.0.11/upgrade/3.0.11.html

Many thanks to the community for posting issues, PRs and suggestions!

John-Scott

Mar 11, 2015, 2:06:41 PM3/11/15
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
Where are the changes to apphooks documented? I can't seem to find any doc changes related to this. Does django-cms now require aldryn-apphooks-config?

I think there has been a regression but can't tell if it was intentional or not without clear upgrade instructions/expectations. Essentially, I have an apphook whose templates inherit from a CMS template, so previously all the sub menu/breadcrumbs tags worked as expected for these pages. After upgrading, all the sub menu/breadcrumbs are now gone for these pages.