create page groups hierarchy

Tamás Sztanka-Tóth

Sep 8, 2014, 6:58:19 AM9/8/14
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am currently building a website with django-cms. I would like to group my pages hierarchycally, each page is a part of a group.

So under localhost/group1/page1 I would have the first page of the group1. However, i dont want anything to be displayed under localhost/group1.

This really would only be a organisation thing.

Any ideas how to do this?

Also, it would be nice if the user could enter new groups in the django admin. So there would be a Group model.

Jonas Obrist

Sep 8, 2014, 8:00:18 AM9/8/14
to django-cms...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tamaz,