How can I fix this?? [aldryn_forms sends empty data forms to form submissions dashboard and users emails notifications ]

André Gustavo Castro

May 13, 2017, 9:43:15 PM5/13/17
to django CMS developers
Hi everyone.
I'm trying to make a contact form using aldryn_forms, but I get some issues.

I've created a contact form on my contact page. Its ok, the form is showing.
The problem is, when I submit the data form, I cannot get data form on my [ django administration - Aldryn_Forms › Form submissions ›]

On the body email notifications the messages is come empty too.

Please, can someone help me to fix this??

Thank You!!!!