django CMS 3.2 is now available

Daniele Procida

Nov 24, 2015, 10:33:48 AM11/24/15
to Django CMS, Django Cms-Developers
We're extremely pleased to announce the release of django CMS 3.2.

It's faster, better and more enjoyable to use in many ways, but the really big achievement is near-complete support for managing and editing sites using touch-screen devices.

<http://www.django-cms.org/en/blog/2015/11/24/django-cms-32/> has more information, and <http://docs.django-cms.org/en/master/upgrade/3.2.html> has the details for the technically-minded.

Every bug report, pull request and helpful comment we've received from the community of users over the last months has contributed to this, in however small a way, so thanks to everyone who has participated.

If you want you can try a live demo right away at <https://control.aldryn.com/demo/get-new/>, or you can install it locally in the usual way from GitHub or PyPI.

Feedback is welcomed as always. Thanks for your support!

Daniele