Feature Request: Better media management

Mario Colombo

Mar 29, 2018, 10:17:57 AM3/29/18
to django CMS developers
Recently, other CMS projects have made quantum leaps in regards to media management. Our clients often feel that djangocms is a bit on the lean side in regards to working with media (images).

One of our clients suggested, for example, to have bigger image thumbnails in the djangocms folder / media admin interface, which in our opinion would be a step into the right direction. I am aware that this is something we would have to take up with the https://github.com/divio/cmsplugin-filer project.

This is more to start the discussion around media management as part of a CMS. Please let me know.

All the best

Mario