Podcast on AI

jesse brockmann

Mar 14, 2017, 11:15:07 PM3/14/17
to diyr...@googlegroups.com

Ted Meyers

Mar 15, 2017, 1:16:25 AM3/15/17
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Hah!  Didn't expect that, and on nvidia's blog.  They should really send me one of their Jetson boards.  Then, Daisy Rover would actually be "Fast, Furious, and Frugal"!  (Well, at least frugal, if I get the Jetson board for free).  When I get the time, I will have to listen to the podcast.

Michael Shimniok

Mar 19, 2017, 1:58:41 PM3/19/17
to diyr...@googlegroups.com

Cool! I agree they should totally sponsor you and drown you in crazy powerful hardware!