Decwave DWM1000 modules/breakout boards for sale

jesse brockmann

Apr 24, 2018, 3:04:56 PM4/24/18
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I've decided to go a different route, and have 5 homemade boards/modules I'd like to sell.  The truth is I haven't found a stable firmware for them yet, and I'd like to find someone who wants to work with them.  If you are interested, please send me a personal reply.  Or if you have questions feel free to ask in the group.   The board was designed by Wayne Holder and I assembled them.  All 5 work for simple testing, but firmware bugs pop up during further testing.   The arduino boards are generic pro micros, and will be included.   Due to lack of firmware these are provided asis, but I will provide what code I have.

Regards,
Jesse Brockmann