Good luck this weekend boys and girls ..

Jon Russell

Sep 16, 2016, 8:24:49 PM9/16/16
to diyrovers
Shame I can't be there this year, but I'll be watching online.

Have fun!

Regards

Jon.

Ted Meyers

Sep 17, 2016, 9:57:26 PM9/17/16
to diyrovers
Hope we gave you a good show online.  This year the course was... hard.

My son's bot, Rosy, took first place in the lightweight division.

One of the more impressive bots were the two balancing bots that took first and second in the welter weight and heavy weight divisions.

JRover Maxx took first place in heavy weight with 3 very impressive runs.

And Daisy Rover actually completed a lap in A+PRS, for a win!  Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed about the poor showing, but I guess its all relative.

Ted