DIY Robocars Midwest

jesse brockmann

Oct 25, 2017, 10:47:07 PM10/25/17
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I've decided to create a new group to go beyond just discussion and hopefully have competitions.  I need to have enough members to get momentum and get people to show up.   If you are interested the group email is diyroboca...@googlegroups.com   I also created a Facebook group if you are such inclined.  Please share this with other groups/people.  If you know of other places I should post to get interest, let me know.

Thanks,
JesseJay

Michael Shimniok

Jan 14, 2018, 1:56:15 PM1/14/18
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Post it to diydrones rover section. And sparkfun forum maybe?

On Oct 25, 2017 8:47 PM, "jesse brockmann" <jjbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've decided to create a new group to go beyond just discussion and hopefully have competitions.  I need to have enough members to get momentum and get people to show up.   If you are interested the group email is diyrobocars_midwest@googlegroups.com   I also created a Facebook group if you are such inclined.  Please share this with other groups/people.  If you know of other places I should post to get interest, let me know.

Thanks,
JesseJay

Dithermaster

Jan 14, 2018, 6:58:56 PM1/14/18
to diyrovers
I am interested, but where in the midwest?
I could not find your facebook group.