AVC 2017 - any news or update?

Rich B (Roadrunner)

Mar 9, 2017, 8:16:25 AM3/9/17
to diyrovers
Has anyone heard anything about AVC 2017? Sparkfun usually announces it in January, but I didn't hear/see anything about it. - Rich

Ted Meyers

Mar 9, 2017, 10:45:27 AM3/9/17
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I know, right?  It would help so much to know what the rules are.  I suspect that since Sparkfun has moved it out to September (at least it was last year), they do not feel the need to announce anything until later in the year.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Rich B (Roadrunner) <ric...@burnsides.org> wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about AVC 2017? Sparkfun usually announces it in January, but I didn't hear/see anything about it. - Rich

jesse brockmann

Mar 9, 2017, 10:53:17 AM3/9/17
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I sent an email to the event coordinator at Sparkfun.  Waiting to hear back from her.

JesseJay