AVC registration is open!!!!

Ted Meyers

May 2, 2016, 8:00:17 PM5/2/16
to diyrovers
Sign up soon, there are a limited number of slots!
100 total classic
24 total A+PRS

And I already filled one of each!

Ted

jesse brockmann

May 2, 2016, 8:09:23 PM5/2/16
to diyr...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for heads up. Didn't think it would be limited. A+PRS spots left at 22 now

Michael Shimniok

May 2, 2016, 11:08:02 PM5/2/16
to diyr...@googlegroups.com

Alright. I signed up. What the heck. Don't know if I am in or not.

Ted Meyers

May 3, 2016, 12:35:46 AM5/3/16
to diyrovers
I see that 4 people have signed up for the A+PRS class!  Whoo-hoo!  And three of us right here.

How do you pronounce A+PRS?  I say "eh-pers" -- kind of like multiple people who ape -- apers.

Michael Shimniok

May 3, 2016, 12:05:13 PM5/3/16
to diyrovers

On Mon, May 2, 2016, 10:35 PM Ted Meyers <ted.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see that 4 people have signed up for the A+PRS class!  Whoo-hoo!  And three of us right here.

Sweet!

How do you pronounce A+PRS?  I say "eh-pers" -- kind of like multiple people who ape -- apers.

That is how they pronounce amateur radio's Automatic Packet Reporting Service (APRS)

A Press? A, peers! App-ers?

Ted Meyers

May 3, 2016, 1:02:46 PM5/3/16
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Huh, don't want to get confused with amateur radio.

I like App-ers, or maybe start it out with the same sound as autonomous: Opers.

--
Ted Meyers

Thomas Roell

May 4, 2016, 12:58:11 PM5/4/16
to diyrovers
Thanx for notifying. 3 rovers signed up.

- Thomas