Anyone ordered from G-biosciences?

Gordana Ostojic

May 25, 2016, 8:05:40 PM5/25/16
to DIYbio
I am trying to find some zwitterionic buffers (CHES, CAPS, CAPSO or MOPS). Found them on http://www.gbiosciences.com/ and it seems that they have simple ordering so hopefully they will ship to me. ANyone has any experience with this company?
Thanks,

Scott

May 27, 2016, 12:14:32 AM5/27/16
to DIYbio
Try BioBasic.com. I use them all the time and they ship to my residence. I haven't tried gbiosci but thanks for the link. If you do use them let us know your expereince.

MOPS
CHES
CAPS and CAPSO

Cheers,
Scott

Gordana Ostojic

May 27, 2016, 9:12:48 AM5/27/16
to DIYbio
Thanks Scott. Biobasic looks great, very affordable. Finding bio-chem companies with good chemical selection is always a hurdle.
 www.polysciences.com  will also ship to residential address, if anyone needs stains, or polymers.

Best,
Gordana

Koeng

May 29, 2016, 2:57:09 PM5/29/16
to DIYbio
that is a great price on oligos. I'm going to ask them about it. I've been looking for a good DIY supplier.

-Koeng