Anyone at iGEM?

Sebastian S Cocioba

Sep 24, 2015, 4:34:02 PM9/24/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Im part of the School of Visual Arts iGEM team and thought it would be an apt place for a meet-up! We are in the back of the Art and Design "E" in the main poster hall. Hope to see some of y'all soon!

Sebastian S. Cocioba
CEO & Founder
New York Botanics, LLC

Patrik D'haeseleer

Sep 25, 2015, 6:53:19 AM9/25/15
to DIYbio
Still flying in. We'll have 4 people from BioCurious and Counter Culture Labs, as part of the SF Bay DIYbio team. Plus Marc Juul will be there as well, as part of Drew Endy's latest effort.

Patrik

Blacki

Sep 27, 2015, 12:59:48 PM9/27/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I got a slick Airbnb with a roof deck about a 10 min walk from the convention center. A few of us from Genspace will be hanging out tonight to watch the eclipse. Peak eclipse time is 10:45pm. I'll bring supplies for hot toddies might get adventurous and make mulled wine. Plan to try to get things started around 9:45pm.

Please feel free to invite any other iGEMers

Email me blacki [at] gmail [dot] com for directions.

Inline image 1

--
Blacki Li Rudi Migliozzi

Learn more at www.diybio.org