Bio hackers in New Delhi

已查看 148 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2014年11月3日 19:38:452014/11/3
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm looking for biohackers in New Delhi. Anyone out there?

Nathan McCorkle

未读,
2014年11月3日 19:47:482014/11/3
收件人 diybio、hillh...@mail.packetjunkie.net
Try contacting hillhackers (included on this message), they should
know better where to direct/connect you:
http://hillhacks.in/what

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Ujjwal Thaakar <ujjwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for biohackers in New Delhi. Anyone out there?
>
> --
> "DIYbio" group.
> email to diybio+un...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/CAJ1yqBbqF0dZQBVbLEyzgGxh5%3DonsV%2BfD%3Di7T6S%2B%3DOqs9eCVLA%40mail.gmail.com.

-Nathan

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2014年11月4日 09:41:102014/11/4
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com、hillh...@mail.packetjunkie.net
Isn't this over?

Brian Degger

未读,
2014年11月4日 10:59:122014/11/4
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com

Yes it looks over but not dead ... a lot of potential partners there

Look at http://hillhacks.in/partners
And who might be tweeting.

Cheers b

Nathan McCorkle

未读,
2014年11月4日 11:12:442014/11/4
On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Ujjwal Thaakar <ujjwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't this over?

The discussion board is quite active. I assumed it was a hackerspace,
rather than an event. I guess I was slightly mistaken, it looks like
this is the hackerspace:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/infinity

Nevertheless, as I mentioned, the hillhacks discussion board is pretty
active and seems to have good connections.

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2014年11月5日 07:21:392014/11/5
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com、hillh...@mail.packetjunkie.net
Thanks people.

Sunil Phani

未读,
2015年1月20日 11:44:562015/1/20
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
well i am from Hyderabad... and i am also looking to team up with some one around here  ....

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2015年1月20日 23:44:162015/1/20
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to add a lot of people here whom I met at the Synthetic Biology track at the MIT Media Labs workshop. We're planning to start a hackrrspace in India. Will keep you guys updated on the progress. We need to know about more people in this area for the space to be viable.

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.

Thanks
Ujjwal Thaakar

Biotech Ryan

未读,
2015年1月22日 00:49:102015/1/22
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ujjwal,

Good luck with the initiative! I've been involved with co-founding 3 biohacker/biolabs (Counter Culture Labs, Berkeley Biolabs and Indie Bio SF) and always happy to help with advice.

The Genspace team have put together some great resources to help you get an open lab up and running and creating a social media and website presence and meetup will help you gain critical mass.

With biohacker spaces, community usually comes first, building in regular meetups (like once every two weeks) to find like minded people, then once you get a critical mass of between 5-20 people you can move forward with finding a shared space to build a biolab (LA biolabs (LAblaunch), Denver Biolabs and UK biolabs are all in different stages of this process) and new labs are launching on a regular basis.

Onwards and upwards!
Ryan

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2015年1月22日 01:25:402015/1/22
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,
That's awesome. I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks. I think a lot of people both in India and outside would need to come together in various ways to make it happen.

Biotech Ryan

未读,
2015年1月23日 02:47:212015/1/23
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Super Ujjwal!

Marc Dusseiller

未读,
2015年1月23日 22:40:262015/1/23
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com

hei ujjwal,

i am at the moment again in bangalore, which is also the place where we startefd various activities around DIYbio, open source  biological art and related activities in the hackteria framework. please forward me some people interesting to meet here, if you know some.

at the moment we are working in the art/sci lab at the sristhi school. but we are planning some other independant activities in the next cople of months.
especially yashas shetty has been doing many things around the topic of synbio and diybio over the last years. browse around on our websites to find more.

and loads of stuff on the wiki:

all the best,
marc

PS: you find me easy on facebook "dusjagr"

Subin e k

未读,
2015年1月26日 07:25:312015/1/26
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marc,
                         I wish i could be a part of the Diy initiates at Bangalore , Im in kerala , Yashas sir already knows me

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2015年1月26日 09:25:112015/1/26
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marc,
I am pleasantly surprised to know there is some activity going on in this sphere. While I don't have anyone you can meet in Bangalore, could you kindly pass me the contact information of Yashas. Incoming to Bangalore around 19 February and would love to meet you guys
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2015年2月19日 01:47:182015/2/19
收件人 diy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm in Bangalore. I was wondering where I should catch up with someone on synthetic biology. I'm not sure I'll find the time but I surely would want to know.

Vani Gupta

未读,
2015年11月16日 06:35:322015/11/16
收件人 DIYbio
Hi
I am Vani from New Delhi.I am a b.tech biotechnology student and I'd like to join the biohacking or diybio projects anywhere ina nd around delhi. Please tell where amd how to contact.
My email: van...@gmail.com

Ujjwal Thaakar

未读,
2015年11月17日 15:44:232015/11/17
收件人 DIYbio
Sent you an email.

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.

Thanks
Ujjwal

Rohan Aggarwal