can anyone help with an assignment on Biohacking

MScSci

Oct 25, 2017, 7:17:26 AM10/25/17
to DIYbio
I'm an MSc student studying Science Communication and I'm writing a piece on what diybiology is about.  Is there anyone who is involved in diybiology and would be willing to be interviewed please?

InstantLife

Oct 25, 2017, 9:47:16 PM10/25/17
to DIYbio
Yes. I would love to be interviewed.

MScSci

Oct 26, 2017, 3:09:04 AM10/26/17
to DIYbio
That's great. Thanks so much for replying. What's the best way to contact you? I'm GMT so might be a time difference...not sure where you are.

Andreas Stuermer

Oct 29, 2017, 2:09:35 PM10/29/17
to DIYbio
I think DIYbio means different things to different people. It can be as easy as breeding flowers or brewing yeast up to putting myoglobin into tomatoes

Favorite ancient diybiologists:
Mendel
Darwin