Abstract Submission: Bioinformatics Open Source Conference: June 26/27 in Portland, OR

Bastian Greshake Tzovaras

Feb 23, 2018, 2:02:08 PM2/23/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,
we are doing another Bioinformatics Open Source conference this year. It’ll happen June 26-27 in Portland, OR in the USA: https://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2018

The abstract submission is open right now until March 16th. So if you have build any cool open source bioinformatics tools this is your chance to present it to a great and interesting audience. Session topics include Open Science, Reproducible Research and Citizen/Participatory Science.

Hope to see you in Portland 😊

Cheers,
Bastian

--
mobile phone + 1 (510) 944-4298 🇺🇸
mobile phone +49 (176) 213 044 66 🇪🇺

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.

mi.aue...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 4:00:08 AM3/2/18
to DIYbio
You should broadcast It online for people that are here and are Far away. Like me. Or at least post the videos of It