Interactive BioHacker Chat, Graduate School a good idea? Tonight, Monday Feb. 1st at 6PM PST

Josiah Zayner

Feb 1, 2016, 12:49:57 PM2/1/16
to DIYbio

I always get lots of questions and chat with lots of people about Science and BioHacking so I figured maybe The ODIN could start something slightly more formal where we talk about different topics a couple times a month.

Tonight, Monday Feb. 1st at 6PM PST, 8PM CST, 9PM EST
The ODIN presents our first live video broadcast
Josiah Zayner(myself) will be hanging out with Oregon BioHacker Jacob Palumbo and UCSC Graduate Student Christina Diana and we will be chatting about all things Science, career possibilities for Biohackers and is graduate school a good idea?

If you are a graduate student(or anyone else) and want to be heard, join and tells us what you think about the need for graduate school.

https://zoom.us/j/7253900138

Message has been deleted

Mac Cowell

Feb 2, 2016, 11:21:23 AM2/2/16