EU Public stakeholder consultation

Pieter Waag

Dec 22, 2016, 3:31:47 AM12/22/16
to DIYbio
For all of you that somehow interact with European research programs out there: this is a great opportunity to provide the EU commission with some feedback on the priorities and impact of H2020 programs. From the "Science with and for Society" coordinators I've learned that so far there has been little response from this community. Your opinion is not just important for the evaluation of H2020 , but also for shaping future programs. I think it is important that the voice of the DIY community is heard, so if you think so too, please take a few minutes to take part in the consultation.

https://ec.europa.eu/research/consultations/interim_h2020_2016/consultation_en.htm

ukitel

Dec 22, 2016, 6:41:29 PM12/22/16
to DIYbio