Lab equipment Liquidation Auction

Reginald Smith

Mar 22, 2021, 9:38:29 AM3/22/21
to DIYbio
See below. Sadly, Elemental Scientific, which for decades was one of the few lab and chemical reagent suppliers that would sell to individuals and hobbyists, is closing their store. They are auctioning off a lot of lab equipment inventory though.

-----

BME Lab and Science and Elemental Scientific are closing their retail store and online website that sold lab supplies and lab equipment. This change will allow us to focus our resources on providing repair and calibration services to our many wonderful and loyal customers, as well as, build our new business, Green Science Solutions, that distributes new, sustainable cleaning and disinfecting technologies and services.

(If you haven’t been to our web site, www.greensciencesolutions.com, please check us out. There are a lot of great products coming on the market as a result of the pandemic. We are all about how to effectively clean and disinfect without using strong, harmful chemicals. – And, yes, we do know a thing or two about harmful chemicals 😊)

As a result, we are clearing our warehouse and auctioning a large amount of lab supplies, including glassware, clamps, used equipment and more! Most of the lab glassware and hardware items are new, never used. We will also have an assortment of used, unique glassware

Bids can be placed through the online auction platform K-Bid Online Auctions through Monday, April 5th

This will be your last and only opportunity to purchase these items, so please check out our auction today!

Thank you,

Tom

Tom Holm

President

BME Lab and ScienceGreen Science Solutions

P: (651) 646-5339

Reginald Smith

Mar 22, 2021, 9:40:37 AM3/22/21
to DIYbio
FYI, it seems it is mostly glassware and related accessories. No thermocyclers or other type of stuff.