Please add TriDIYBio.org as a Local group in RTP, NC to the Local page of DIYBio.org

Mike Lisanke

Oct 3, 2015, 9:57:07 PM10/3/15
to DIYbio
As I'm not certain how else to contact the coordinators of DIYBio.org, I'll use this forum to announce our formation efforts.

We're a group of intrepid DIY Bio experiments and hobbyists who are trying to start a physical labspace in RTP, NC.

We have a website TriDIYBio.org and a Slack group and meet physically bi-monthly (minimum) to kick-off our endeavor.

We'd like to be listed on the Local page of DIYBio.org and have anyone interested in our group contact us via the Contact Us page on our website TriDIYBio.org.

Thank you.

Brian Degger

Oct 3, 2015, 10:26:26 PM10/3/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com

I think you can edit it yourself....

Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/90f643ee-d511-468a-a005-c991496654e8%40googlegroups.com.

Mike Lisanke

Oct 3, 2015, 10:43:04 PM10/3/15
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Brian,

I don't see (checked twice) a form to make an update on the site. I read "Is your city or group not listed?  Let us know." just above the pointer to this google group.
If you know how to edit this list, and give me a little more hint, I'll do this. I'm all for bothering the least number of people :-p

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.

Best regards,  Mike

Brian Degger

Oct 3, 2015, 11:35:08 PM10/3/15