PCR Machine and Reagents for under $100!! WHATTT!!!

Josiah Zayner

Sep 2, 2016, 2:05:35 PM9/2/16
to DIYbio
To all the biohackers and genetic designers out there.
We are relieving ourselves of some overstock, which includes functional PCR machines and some gnarly but usable gel boxes. We have even included a reagents add-on for the PCR machines, which gives you everything you need to do PCR for under $100, including primers for some sample experiments!!! Have a power source and you can be doing PCR and gel electrophoresis for under $120!!! I know what you are thinking, is this for real? And all I will say is "Odin's blessings upon you."

http://www.the-odin.com/sale/