Interested in building very cheap equipment for the DIYBio community. Need you guys' input

Ralph Blanes

Sep 2, 2017, 6:07:06 PM9/2/17
to DIYbio
Hey everyone! We're Bioptimize and we're building cheap lab equipment that anyone in the DIYBio community can freely use. We want people to spend more time doing science and less time hoarding or assembling basic lab equipment. Through this survey, we want to understand what are the equipment that citizen scientists need the most, so we can build cheap versions of them and ship it to y'all.
We created a survey to be able to understand the community's needs better and understand what could really help you guys. Our vision is that you should be able to start your own lab in a matter of a week, not of months. We want people like you to spend more time doing science and less time worrying about where to find equipment.
Also, please share the survey with as many people you know. The more input we have, the more we can help the community!

Thanks a lot,

Ralph