CRISPR/Cas9 Crash Course for Beginners

CRISPR/Cas9 Digital Lab

Dec 12, 2019, 11:20:59 AM12/12/19
to DIYbio
CRISPR/Cas9 Crash Course for Beginners
(Introduction to Gene Editing)

-First Online Course on Gene Editing Technology
-Our complete CRISPR/Cas9 course teaches you skills in performing the best CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment. Even if you have ZERO genome editing experience.

Outcomes:
  • Comprehend the concepts of CRISPR/Cas9, its component, and mechanism.
  • Explain the way in which CRISPR can be used as a tool to edit genes.
  • Understand and interpret appropriate ''Cas nuclease'' for lab CRISPR experiment.
  • Demonstrate the strategies of designing sgRNA and its in vitro target validation.
  • Comprehend the skill of designing sgRNA through Bencheling tool.
  • Explain the different viral and non-viral CRISPR gene delivery methods.
  • Understand & interpret the best CRISPR delivery method for a CRISPR lab experiment.
  • Understand CRISPR Screening Methods.
  • You will be able to perform your first CRISPR/Cas9 lab experiment.
  • You will absorb the lessons from 150+ peer-reviewed publications.
Few Testimonials:
Capturee.PNG                               Capture.PNG

poli

Jan 6, 2020, 1:00:11 PM1/6/20
to DIYbio
My competing course is geared at scientists to give them an in-depth review of CRISPR from nature to biotechnology. Learn the cutting edge of CRISPR for mutagenesis to genome re-writing.

There will also be monthly live webinars to discuss ongoing CRISPR projects. Everyone is invited!